omega GE tv Tue, Apr 22, 10:57 PM (4 days ago) to pakay
LISTEN LIVE

Saturday, 24 October 2015

GHANAIANS SHOULD HELP ME- PAA GEORGE





On Skery Spark Talk with Pa Kay the skery at Yes 102.9fm, one of the oldest movie icon Paa George was celebrated as a legend. He talked more about his movie career including his interesting scenes in ‘I told you so’ and other movies.

Old age is associated with a lot of challenges including financial and health problems. Health issues dominate all because of the inability it renders the individual in other for them to go about their normal duties and it is costly as well. Paa George in an interview with Pa Kay told us that he has encountered a problem with his health which has rendered in a little financial problem. He then called on anyone who can help to assist him get better.

“About a month ago I woke up one morning with my mouth twisted whiles there was nothing was wrong with before. My people took me to the hospital and they treated me with medicines for about a week but it was still the same. So one day I went to acupuncture at Spintex road, the cost for the treatment there is not easy. I’m getting a little better now but I need a little more help for it to be treated completely so I’m begging all those listening, including all elders in Cape Coast  that they should help me to pay for the rest of the treatment to get better, for them to see their Paa George well” he pleaded.

Paa George is 78years now and still making waves with his acting so individuals can render their help for his well being. 
      
 #SKERY_SPARK_TALK

No comments:

Post a Comment