omega GE tv Tue, Apr 22, 10:57 PM (4 days ago) to pakay
LISTEN LIVE

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

ON WHICH BASIS IS AMBULLEY TAKING THE ELECTION TO COURT? OBOUR WON OVERWHELMINGLY- BEN BRAKO.



ON WHICH BASIS IS AMBULLEY TAKING THE ELECTION TO COURT? OBOUR WON OVERWHELMINGLY- BEN BRAKO.

Being the chairman for the election committee during the Musicians Union of Ghana’s elections, Ben Brako said that he saw the elections to be free and fair, he said this in reply to the fact that Ambulley wanted to take MUSIGA to court over the elections.

“So far, I haven’t heard that he has taken it to court, I want everyone to understand that we seek the assistance of the Electoral Commission of Ghana, they conducted the elections, so no one can say it wasn’t free, it wasn’t fair. You know what I mean. We had the police and the officials there. And one thing was that Obour won overwhelmingly, the figures were not that close for one to even say that there was mapherism or they were cheated. I think it was very very clear”. He explained

The highlife musician further added that Ambulley should make it clear which basis he will take to court. “Which organization will he take to court? The police were there, the Electoral commission was there, the solicitors were there, which of them are you taking to court? If you are saying they bribed people do you have the proof? It just lose talk. As far as I’m concerned I did my job clearly. He said

Ben Brako believes that Ambulley does not have basis for taking any one to court over the elections because it involved a number of organizations.

#SKERY_SPARK_TALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment