omega GE tv Tue, Apr 22, 10:57 PM (4 days ago) to pakay
LISTEN LIVE

Friday, 16 July 2021

Van Vicker Reaches Out To Moesha Amid Her Issue


 Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker has reached out to Moesha Boduong amid her issue.

A lot of issues have cropped up after the Ghanaian actress and model announced that she has repented.

There was a report of her even attempting suicide.

In her difficult moment, Van has revealed he has talked to her.

He wished her well in a post-Zionfelix.net has come across.

Van Vicker captioned a photo he took with Moesha: “I wanted to be sure you are well so I called you @moeshaboduong Glad we could talk. I have seen and heard the stories, I am not too clear on the matters arising but be strong and look out for your happiness. #stayeeasy and #Godbless #theyounggodfather.”


Posted by: Sir Mickey 
Source: Zionfelix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment