omega GE tv Tue, Apr 22, 10:57 PM (4 days ago) to pakay
LISTEN LIVE

Tuesday, 13 November 2018

My dog connected me to my wife – Captain Planet


Captain Wife9
My dog connected me to my wife – Captain Planet
Ghanaian hip pop artist Sylvanus Dodji Jeoffrey popularly known as captain planet says his dead dog connected him to his wife.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/ghana/omega-ge-radio.htm
Speaking in an interview on Hitz FM, Monday, he said, “the excitement of the dog, whenever I went to her house, was overwhelming, the dog followed me where ever I went, it was very protective of me” he disclosed.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/ghana/omega-ge-radio.htm
According to him the behavior of the dog around him made it very comfortable for his wife to leave the dog with him whenever she left Ghana.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/ghana/omega-ge-radio.htm
“Gradually the dog became mine and everything continued from there. Whenever we fought it hide under the bed, when I get childish and resort to a different room it slept with me, it was always with me”, he added.
Source: Ghanaweb
Posted by Miss Bruna


No comments:

Post a Comment