Pastor Eastwood Anaba has described Ghanaian musician Stonebwoy as an intelligent person whose work portrays his wisdom.
The Preacher in one of his sermons at the recently held Love Revolution
conference praised the ‘bawasaba’ hitmaker referring to him as one of
the gifted and blessed individuals in this country.
Pastor Eastwood revealed that he made efforts to reach out to Stonebwoy whose songs had impressed him.
https://www.zeno.fm/mercy-radio-ghana
“I listened to Stonebwoy, and I called my daughter to get me the number
of that young man. I want to call him and tell him that he is very
intelligent. I listened to the man, and it was almost as if, I was
listening to a Professor from the University. So I told myself there are
intelligent people in this country, blessed people in this country.”
In response, Stonebwoy, in a post on Instagram account said the words of Pastor Eastwood Anaba touched him.
https://www.zeno.fm/mercy-radio-ghana
source - ghanaweb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Youth Rising – May 13, 2025 In the heart of Kumasi, 19-year-old Rita Nyarko, known as RitaBeatz, is transforming the sound of Ghanaian ...
-
What esle can we say if tubers are coming together in harmony, let humans who are His image embrace peace more than ever before. As much a...
-
Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has heaped praises on actress Moesha Bodoung. According to him, she is a bad girl but that is the more reaso...

No comments:
Post a Comment