omega GE tv Tue, Apr 22, 10:57 PM (4 days ago) to pakay
LISTEN LIVE

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

AMANDZEBA IS LYING





             

  
 

     Celebrating our legends on the legend bench section of the Skery Spark   Talk, Akosuah Agyapong was honoured on Yes Fm.



      She talked about herself saying her name is Elizabeth Agyapong and the local name is Akosuah,with Breman in the Ashanti Region as her home town, she went to the Holy Child school in the Central Region. Ampesi and kontonmire stew is what she loves to eat. “When I was a kid I loved music and dancing, I loved acting too in the secondary school, I had two things that I wanted to do, acting and music” she added.

 Following the story that Amandzeba said his marriage died because he failed to call Akosuah in 10 days, the ‘Fremah’ music hit maker Akosuah Agyapong revealed that it is not true.
    “It is not true after all these years I haven’t come out and he hasn’t also come out  maybe he just wanted to say something, after four kids and  then because of no call in ten days I pack my things then I give it to the listeners to judge” After four kids then I stop the marriage then it means I have a problem then it means I have a problem” Akosuah said.
                                         #SKERY_SPARK_TALK

No comments:

Post a Comment